ATEX specialises in producing tanks for diesel oil from 50 litres to 1000 litres. All the tanks have homologation.
Petrol tanks are made of the following material:
- alloy steel: DC01,
- ferritic stainless steel 1.4003, 1.4016,
- acid resistant steel 1.4301,
Moreover, we produce tanks according to the drawings provided by the Customer. All our tanks are subject to 100 % seal control.
The tanks can be additionally equipped with:
- petrol level sensor: with voltage, without voltage,
- suction connector and petrol back connector,
- filter for petrol inlet,
- anti- theft,
- supports and bands of the tank with rubber gaskets,
- cap for the petrol inlet with or without a key,
- plug of the sensor hole,
- sight-glass for petrol level,
- additionally, we can separate in the hydraulic tank space for the hydraulic oil.