The highest quality is in the philosophy of ATEX. „Perfection in every detail” – this defines the values of every employee of the company. Professional and responsible specialists in ATEX and a continuously modernised machine park as well as tested materials and components ensure an adequately high quality.
ATEX has the ISO 9001 certificate end ISO 14001.
Stages of quality control:
- production of the components,
- self-control by the employees and random control made by the controllers,
- pro-production of the ready-made product,
- self-control by the employees and control of one piece of the batch of the given product initially grafted,
- production of the ready-made product - control of a sample piece of the batch of the series of given welded product,
- control of the painting layer by the test of degreasing the product, test of the thickness of the painting layer and by doing the test of a net of cuts,
- control of the materials and components from outside.
ATEX has a modern laboratory which enables it in making all the essential measurements and controlling activities extremely precise.
ATEX measurement room equipment:
- 6-axle measuring arm of the American company FARO-Platinum model,
- GO-NOGO devices,
- endoscope to check the inside of the products,
- tester of the thickness of the painting layer,
- noise analyser,
- infrared radiation thermometer used in the tests of the efficiency of EX-FOIL-INOX isolation,
- equipment to do the net of painting layer cuts,
- calipers, measures, production measurement tools etc.,
- device to conduct the tightening tests.
All the quality inputs from the production are managed by the ERP/MRPII system. Every ready-made product is stamped with an individual batch number, which enables us in case of a complaint, to identify the quality problem at every stage of the production. It enables starting the necessary activities in order to prevent any mistakes.